Our mission is to educate and empower a movement of as many families as possible towards their optimal potential through the ONE Circle of Life approach ©.
Everything begins with an idea.
At the heart of ONE chiropractic studio is our passion for helping people to reach their maximum potential through a healthy spine and nervous system.
Our unique One Circle of Life© approach is designed to move families in Netherlands to a new sustainable healthcare paradigm. We achieve this through our educational membership classes and through specific, individually tailored, chiropractic care starting from the Netherlands.
‘Empowering every human to express maximum potential since birth’
Take a moment to think about it, everything that we experience from the outside world is filtered through our central nervous system. The central nervous system also regulates every internal physical, emotional and chemical function inside our bodies. With proper nerve impulses throughout the body, we have the ability to function, heal, and live at our maximum potential.
Symptoms , such as neck pain, lower back pain, headaches, migraines allergies, asthma and fatigue are the expression of a dysfunction in the body. The One Circle of Life © approach is streamlined to find the cause of the interference rather than merely focusing on the symptom. We achieve that by detecting and removing nervous system interference, or vertebral subluxations, so that your body can heal at its best and achieve it’s maximum potential.
HOW IT WORKS
‘YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM CONTROLS EVERYTHING IN YOUR BODY’
Discover our Services
- "Chiropractic is not designed to make you FEEL BETTER. It is designed to make you instantly HEAL BETTER."
- “Look well to the spine for the cause of disease.” -Hippocrates, father of Medicine
- "Chiropractic, like gravity works wether you believe it or not" - Sid E. Williams D.C
- “The shape, position, tension, and tone of your spine determines the shape, position, tension, and tone of your life.” -Dr. Donald Epstein, founder of Network Spinal
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest the patient in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.” -Thomas Edison
If you want to receive our ONE Newsletter, to support you and your loved Ones Sign Up here
Drop us a line and we’ll be in touch.